Why Study in China?
- Financial support is an important factor in the decision to study abroad and the Chinese government is offering a wide range of funding opportunities to attract
international students, including more than 40,000 scholarships at 277institutions.
- In 2017, 55% of all international students new to China received government sponsorship. The number of scholarships available has increased fivefold since
- Knowledge and experience of China is an increasingly valuable asset in many industries. The country is growing in economic and cultural significance.
- Experience of China and Chinese, which is the third most popular language to learn in the world, could give you a great career boost.
- Capital city - Beijing
- Languages - Chinese or Mandarin
- Population - 1,378,665,000
- International Recognition of the MBBS Degree
- 5Years MBBS Course and 1Year Internship
- Highly Qualified Faculties
- Affordable fees and Hostels within Campus.
- Every Year more than 29000 International Students come to study
- Strong economy and stable society
- Universities & Government work together for best results.
- Safe and Secured for students
- Good Infrastructure and Well-equipped hospitals associated with universities.
- International exposure
- Climate- Similar to India
- Mode of Transportation - Metro ,Bullet Trains, Buses, Taxi etc.
University Of China
- JILIN UNIVERSITY (CHINA)
- WENZHOU MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (CHINA)
- JIANGSU UNIVERSITY (CHINA)
- China Three Gorges University, China
- Fudan University, China
- Fujian University, China
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Nanjing Medical University, China
- Ningxia Medical University, China
- Qingdao University, China
- Shandong University, China
- Wenzhou Medical University, China
- Wuhan University, China
- Zhengzhou University, China